Irish Engagement Rings
Shop our huge selection of traditional Irish Engagement Rings, Celtic Knot Engagement Rings and Claddagh Management Rings.
An Irish Engagement Tradition ...
Have you ever heard the expression, "His goose is cooked" ?
Well if you have you can thank the Irish for it. The term came from the Irish engagement tradition where the bride's family would invite the groom’s family for a special goose dinner. During this meal the families would discuss the terms of the engagement. The elaborate Irish engagement agreement between the two parties were referred to as The Bindings. This Irish engagement ritual became known as the Aitin' or the Gander. Since all the terms of the marriage took some time to negotiate, they usually took the time while the goose was cooking. By the time the goose was fully cooked and reay to serve the agreements had usually been meet. Hence the term, "His Goose is Cooked."
- Irish Diamond Promise RingAs low as $79.99
- Diamond Celtic Knot Engagement Ring SetAs low as $249.99
- Vintage Diamond Shamrock RingAs low as $279.99
- Celtic Knot Diamond RingAs low as $249.99
- Diamond Claddagh Rose Gold Heart RingAs low as $179.99
- Edwardian Diamond Claddagh RingAs low as $259.99
- Diamond Claddagh Engagement RingAs low as $169.99